Friday, June 3, 2011

An Incredible Women!

Namaste Readers!

Before coming to India it was made very clear to me by Emerald that she is simply coming to support me in my job and my passion for moving to India. Since being here it has become so apparent to me that I simply could not be here without her. Emerald is super flexible, super understanding, super caring and has been an absolute inspiration to me since arriving in this country. She has blown my mind in the way in which she relates between cultures and fits in so naturally into such a different place than we are used to. For all of you that know Emerald, this was a huge move for her and I am sure you remember her concerns before coming over. I just thought that this would be a wonderful way to inform all of our loved ones that she is fitting in well, doing her job to the best of her ability, riding motorbikes with three people on them wearing no helmet and being the best wife in the universe.

I also thought that this would be a fantastic time to post up some photos of this amazing women in her first Sari.






Thanks for reading about the best women in the world and you will hear from us soon with adventures from Nanda Devi, Dharamsala, Manali and Shimla!

1 comment:

  1. FANTASTIC pic Emerald! Lucky guy you are indeed Benjamin!! :)

    ReplyDelete